Agility is paramount given the speed of today’s business.
Software testing will likely combine manual and automated methods, so it is critical that you accelerate and streamline both at the same time. You should also ramp-up your QA processes to address newer technologies like cloud, mobile and composite applications.
At Princeton Information we believe that Agility is a top priority given the speed of today’s business:
- Test early and often within the development lifecycle
- Upgrade testing to handle Agile, cloud, mobile and composite applications
- Streamline manual testing by reusing and simplifying repetitive tasks
- Improve collaboration and defect management to facilitate Agile approach
- Automate GUI, non-GUI testing and end-to-end transactions
- Utilize an enterprise-wide framework to modularize test assets