At Princeton Information we help businesses take advantage of Cloud Computing allowing them to add IT capacity and capabilities on the fly and in real-time, without having to invest in new infrastructure, train new personnel or license new software, and as a pay-per-use service.
The five cloud characteristics that we most leverage are:
- On-demand self-service – individuals can set themselves up without needing anyone’s help in a true self-service environment
- Ubiquitous network access – available through standard Internet-enabled devices and broadband access
- Location independent resource pooling – processing and storage demands are balanced across a common infrastructure with no particular resource assigned to any individual user
- Rapid elasticity – consumers can increase or decrease capacity at will with direct impact to cost optimization
- Measured service – Pay-per-use where consumers are charged fees based on their usage of a combination of computing power, bandwidth use and/or storage