Princeton Information can help you understand how to significantly reduce your hosting and deployment costs by using Google App Engine for your next IT-development project. We can help you successfully build and deploy a cost-effective solution that leverages the Google App Engine stack.
- Google App Engine runs on Google’s infrastructure.
- App Engine applications are easy to build, maintain and to scale
- Google App Engine supports apps written in several programming languages.
- Java runtime environment, including the JVM, Java servlets, and the Java programming language
- Python runtime environment, which includes a fast Python interpreter and the Python standard library
- Go runtime environment that runs natively compiled Go code
- 500 MB of storage free
- CPU and bandwidth to support 5 million page views a month