Princeton Information helps drive the automation strategy by making sure that it fits your organization’s readiness and commitment to the transformation.
Implementing Test Automation – Princeton Information deploys QA functional experts to assist in defining and implementing a full QA lifecycle that includes the appropriate blend of manual and automated test methods and procedures.
QA Assessment Approach
Princeton Information helps drive the automation strategy by making sure that it fits your organization’s readiness, commitment and budget in order to formulate the appropriate steps to testing automation:
- What features and functionalities need to be automated?
- What are the optimal numbers of test cases to automate?
- How much automation will happen for unit testing and how much would happen for integration and system testing?
- What priority is put on the automating which tests?
- Will test automation focus on test execution only or will focus on other phases such as test case scenarios development, environment setup, logging of results or analysis?
- How will the current set of tools support automation?
- Do we need to select additional tools to close any gaps in order to meet the proposed test requirements?