Embracing automated testing techniques are the key to delivering business-critical services on time, every time.
In a business climate where inadequate testing can have negative legal, financial and brand impact to a company, greater testing automation would be a windfall for organizations struggling to achieve quality objectives while facing tightened delivery schedules, constrained budgets and limited resources.
When properly implemented, test automation can help alleviate this by:
- Accelerating testing cycles to cut time-to-market for new applications and products
- Enabling better coverage through more extensive and detailed testing
- Permitting more efficient allocation of testing and development resources
- Improving test accuracy, reporting and management
- Saving money by reducing per unit costs of testing